Treasury Analyst wanted!
Calling highly motivated, bright candidates looking for a career in the LNG industry!
Role: Treasury Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Click here to apply now!
Do you want to join one of America’s most exciting energy companies? As a Treasury Analyst you should have strong organisational skills and will provide transactional and analytical support. If you want to push boundaries and learn invaluable amounts to kick start your career, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Cheniere provides clean, secure and affordable energy to the world (LNG- Liquified Natural Gas). Energy that can reduce carbon emissions, help lead to cleaner air, and light homes and power factories – all manufactured and transported by modern energy infrastructure run by a world-class workforce.
- Our client is a global company with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Cheniere also has offices in London, Singapore, Washington, Beijing and Tokyo.
- Cheniere’s energy infrastructure represents more than $38 billion investment in the future of energy and is a demonstration of the company’s ability to execute!
What is the role?
- You will support UK Treasury with all treasury tasks including:
- Involves being up to date with transactions that require Cheniere to issue credit support instruments, support and facilitate trade finance borrowing and letter of credit requests
- You will assist in the company’s daily and monthly cash forecast model and preparation of daily collateral reporting.
- You will review banking instructions at various stages of the counterparty lifecycle.
- You will review confirmation notices, master sales and purchase agreements to ensure reasonable payment terms and acceptable credit support wording.
- You will provide clear, consistent, and regular reporting to both UK and US management regarding cash and trade finance activity.
- You will support operational treasury and cash management efforts managed by Houston staff as necessary.
- You will ensure that the UK Treasury continues to be a dependable trusted provider of high-quality treasury services to the UK and US businesses and identify process improvements.
Why should you apply?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get Treasury experience at a growing company!
- You will be working at a leading LNG Industry firm with the opportunity to positively impact the workplace and wider communities every day.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have an interest in the Energy/LNG industry and be eager to learn!
- 2.1 degree in a Business/Economics/Finance degree
- You must have strong organisational skills and be able to hit the ground running with this exciting role.
- A candidate should be able to multi-task and function in a highly dynamic atmosphere – you will be working with both UK and US based staff.
- You must be willing and be able to manage time zone challenges among the company’s multiple offices.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Plus the willingness to learn new software applications.
- You must have strong attention to detail with outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!