Calling highly motivated, data driven candidates looking for experience as an Analyst.
Company: PMCL Consulting
Start Date: October
Hours: 8-24 hours a week
Our client is looking for a flexible team player who is quick to learn! You will work with the PMCL Director and learn about charities and not-for-profit organisations at the forefront of charity investment consultancy. If you want to push boundaries and learn invaluable amounts to kick start your career, apply now!
Who is the company?
- PMCL consulting focuses on not-for profit and public sectors as believe that genuine understanding of the specific needs of each client is the cornerstone of successful consultancy.
- The team are strong believers in the benefits of fully incorporating ESG into the investment process!
- Our client relies on their extensive experience and research capabilities to find the most practical and cost-effective solutions.
What is the role?
- You will work with the PMCL Director assisting with research, analysis and writing client reports.
- You will prepare quarterly portfolio monitoring reports for clients and draft financial market updates based on the existing templates and data provided by fund managers.
- You will be responsible for conducting market research on specific subjects
- The role will involve providing comparative analysis of managers performances, such as analysis of voting records and engagement for a given period.
Why should you apply?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your understanding and experience in investment strategy across asset classes, manager/fund research, portfolio review and monitoring.
- You will have significant flexibility to organise working days and hours as it suits best – ensuring that results can be delivered on time!
- You will work alongside a highly experienced and professional team and have the opportunity to attend conferences and events.
- You will learn about sustainable investment and ESG as this is a significant part of our client’s work.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 1 degree in an Economics/Finance degree.
- You must have strong attention to detail and have the ability to process large volumes of data without mistakes.
- You should have great writing skills and produce well-presented documents following a given template.
- You must have an understanding of financial analysis, investments and statistics at a level consistent with CFA Level 1 requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat and self-educate on any required software using online tutorials.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!