Want to become a specialist in your field? Or want unlimited earning potential? You can achieve this as a Recruitment Resourcer!
Company: Recruitment Specialist in the Education Sector
Role: Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Brentford, London
Salary: £21,000 (increasing to £24,000 after 3 months) with uncapped commission and generous incentives
Start Date: ASAP
Who is the company?
Our client is a recruitment agency in the education sector, placing teachers, teaching assistants and SEN support staff, along with non-teaching roles like admin and finance assistants, welfare officers, and business managers. The firm is committed to developing future managers and leaders.
- Salary increase after 3 months to £24,000.
- Industry-leading commission structure with UNCAPPED earnings.
- £50 commission per candidate after your first 20 days.
- Hybrid working.
- Reduced working hours on school holiday periods.
What is the role?
As an Education Recruitment Resourcer, you are the vital link between the Recruitment Consultants and the candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and requires excellent organisational skills, presentation skills, and the ability to think outside the box.
- You will source and interview teachers, teaching assistants, special needs support staff, administrative staff and other education professionals for work in schools.
- You will support the recruitment consultants by sourcing and interviewing teachers, support staff such as teaching assistants, SEN specialists and administrators.
- You will help candidates ensure they are settled into jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- You will develop and manage candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards.
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Resourcer?
- You will develop expertise in the Education sector and market conditions to consult with candidates.
- You will source candidates, which includes teachers, teaching assistants and admin staff and write effective job adverts, performing CV searches, phone calls and interviews for suitable candidates.
- You will identify and attract candidates using a variety of methods including referrals, word of mouth, social media and monitor responses/applications received from candidates and ensure applications are processed efficiently.
- You will shortlist and present suitable and experienced applicants against defined job vacancies, build ongoing positive relationships with candidates, negotiate pay rates and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards.
- You will communicate effectively with Recruitment Consultants and help to explore job opportunities for candidates who have been recently interviewed and collaborate with the Compliance team to ensure vetting checks are performed quickly and efficiently.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must be a graduate with a 2:1 or above.
- You must have 1 year or more experience in a customer service, recruitment, sales or administrative role with excellent literacy and verbal communication skills.
- You must have a good understanding of the UK education system, be keen to start a long term career in recruitment and committed to working hard and attaining rapid promotions.
- You must be a trustworthy team player who is curious, willing to learn and presentable and confident in conducting interviews with candidates.
- You must be self-motivated, tenacious and resilient with the ability to identify opportunities, perform under pressure and meet targets and deadlines without direction.
The company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!