On-campus Brand Ambassadors Wanted for Leading Law Firm Taylor Wessing
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in law, whilst earning some extra money to support your studies next year? Leading international law firm Taylor Wessing are looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2021/22 academic year…
Firm: Taylor Wessing
Locations: Your University Campus
Role: On-Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour
Universities accepted: Aston, Essex, Imperial, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester, Queen Mary , Southampton, Surrey
Deadline: 25th June
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing Taylor Wessing at your university
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs to social media posts and society engagement
– You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness. You will do so by coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms in line with guidelines provided by Taylor Wessing
– You will also be required to organise or attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent a leading law firm
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
Taylor Wessing is a community of independent thinkers, connected by a common set of values and drive to challenge expectations. We want to hear from you if….
– You are enthusiastic and enterprising
– You have fantastic campus connections
– You must have a brilliant online social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
– You have a real passion for law and knowledge of this industry
– You are a natural born relationship builder who loves making new connections
– You currently attend one of the following universities: Aston, Essex, Imperial, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester, Queen Mary, Southampton, Surrey
– You must be free to attend a training day in September (this is a MUST)
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.