Do you want to join a company that is continuously reinventing the Industry Standard? Apply now!
Company: Distribution Company – Palletline https://www.palletline.co.uk/about-us
Role: Transport Logistics Graduate Trainee
Location: London and the South of England
Salary: Up to £25,000
Start Date: ASAP
Do you have a passion for the transport and distribution industry? This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest and member-owned pallet distribution companies. Looking for a highly practical and intelligent individual. If this sounds like you, please click below to apply!
Who is the company?
- Palletline is the UK’s first premium palletised freight distribution company. With operations across the UK and Europe, it ensures the best services are provided for their customers.
- You will experience their forward-thinking approach to development and ‘hub and spoke’ distribution method.
- You will be at the forefront of the company’s constant innovation, as new technologies are adopted in order to increase the speed and efficiency of service processes overall.
- The client aims to combine the highest levels of customer service with industry-leading innovation, through the adoption of custom technologies.
- You will be joining the only member-owned pallet company as opposed to other larger UK pallet companies, showcasing the true nature of our client and the fantastic culture which you will be joining.
What is the role?
- Day-to-day you will spend time in the corporate depots, within all aspects of the operations including the traffic office, customer service and warehousing.
- This role will allow you to benefit from a structured training programme, as well as have the opportunity to learn from colleagues through shadowing.
- You will need to be a highly efficient, people-orientated, and overall organised individual.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining a company where you will be able to experience the power of innovation and revolutionary ideas which help to win in today’s challenging and competitive business environment.
- You will be able to benefit from a 18-24 Month Training programme. Within this time you will be able to gain your Manager Certificate of Professional Competence – CPC Qualification.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have the attitude, desire, and focus in order to be extremely successful within your role.
- You are a highly flexible and adaptable individual who is passionate about their work and overall efforts.
- You can present yourself and your work in a clear and concise manner to increase overall practicality and showcase your personality.
- You are overall a highly capable individual with a keen interest in the logistics sector.
- You need to have a full UK Driver’s Licence!
Apply now, it only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!