A top boutique strategy consultancy is looking for intellectually curious graduates to deliver growth to their clients. You’ll join a close-knit team of highly intelligent researchers advising high-value clients in the industry. As your consultancy career takes off, you’ll have the opportunity to become an expert in your field and gain valuable client-facing experience.
Company: Boutique Strategy Consultancy
Location: London, Soho
Roles: Graduate Consultant
Start Date: ASAP/Flexible
Deadline to apply: 27/03/20
Apply now below!
Who is the company?
- Our client is an industrially-focused strategy consulting company established in 2003, with offices in London’s Soho and Shanghai
- They work closely with Fortune 1000 corporations, large European organisations and private equity companies to deliver growth and profitability
- Our client delivers highly detailed primary research and makes recommendations for what action their clients should take
- Their expertise lie in industrial sectors such as sensors, motion control & automation, food & beverage equipment and packaging materials
What separates them from their competitors?
- They are the overall experts in the industries for which they consult, selecting industrial platforms in which they have a deep and thorough understanding
- Their clients are often senior executives who are very knowledgeable in their industry
- Their consulting expertise is focused on working with leadership teams to enhance growth and margin through detailed knowledge of their clients
- They value the long-term implications of their recommendations and thrive on the continued success which their clients enjoy
What is the role?
- This is a research-intensive role, allowing you to build your knowledge of the industry and become an expert in your field
- You will be conducting in-depth primary research on behalf of your clients’ management teams. Typical projects will require you to advise on the following:
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Expansion into new markets, or within existing markets
– Regaining a competitive edge in the market
- Your day-to-day work might take the form of researching markets, competitors, product diversity and customer profiling
- As the decisions you make are of very high value, the work you produce is put under high scrutiny by clients who expect very high standards
Why should you apply?
- Immediate project work with an exciting client base and client exposure
- Non-hierarchical work environment will allow you to be judged solely on your results and contributions to clients
- Opportunity to gain deep industry knowledge with the chance for international travel
- Support and mentoring to ensure you can achieve your full potential
- Rapid salary progression (at least £50k within 2 years) with private healthcare
- Immediate responsibility for projects will allow you to excel in your natural areas of strength
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have brilliant academics in any STEM subject and have the curiosity to keep building your knowledge
- You must be diligent and detail-oriented
- You must be proactive and highly-motivated who is able to handle complex information
- You will be able to identify and summarise key themes in a clear and concise manner
- You are mature and determined, and able to take on feedback in order to improve
- You must be collaborative and thrive working with both colleagues and clients