A leading Strategic IT Consultancy is looking for graduates passionate about a career in sales.
Company: A Strategic IT Consultancy
Role: Sales Executive
Location: Remote (London)
Salary: £25,000 + Commission (OTE £40-50k in Year 1)
Start Date: ASAP
A specialist Strategic IT Consultancy is looking for bright and ambitious graduates to join their Strategic Development team. You must have a passion for sales and be able to work with senior stakeholders within some of the world’s biggest businesses. Apply now to kick-start a graduate career with fantastic earning potential.
Who is the company?
- A specialist Business and Economic Development Consultancy operating in Europe and North America.
- They specialise in Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade, with a particular focus on Strategic IT.
- They pride themselves on creating an environment for their employees to generate their own success.
- They work with some of the worlds biggest businesses from Barclays and Deutsche Bank to Unilever, GSK and Amazon.
What is the role?
- The Strategic Development Executive role is a 360-degree sales role, with responsibility from identifying opportunities to closing sales.
- You’ll gain unparalleled insight, working directly with C-level individuals in some of the world’s biggest organisations.
- A typical day will include lead-sourcing, developing relationships, arranging meetings and pitching to senior stakeholders.
- While you would ordinarily be based in London, you will not be required to relocate and will be remote for the foreseeable future.
Why should you apply?
- Rapid career progression: Many recent graduates are now managing small teams of their own after 1-2 years.
- Rapid salary progression: As you take on more responsibility, you could be earning £60-100k within 1-2 years.
- You will work closely, and build relationships, with senior stakeholders at director level within your clients’ businesses.
- You will not be micromanaged; you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to create your own success from day 1.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have an excellent academic record, though there are no specific degree requirements
- You must be a compelling communicator with the ability to work with stakeholders at a very senior level.
- You must be a driven, self-starter who is motivated by a sense of achievement.
- Although this position will be remote for the foreseeable future, you must have the right to work in the UK/EU.