Are you an avid problem solver with a passion for technology? Do you want a role within an industry-leading Technology Consultancy firm? Apply now!
Role: Graduate Consultant and Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £28,000 – 30,000 (depending on experience + bonus)
Start Date: Flexible
You will get the opportunity to work on huge public sector projects impacting the entire nation – clients including the Ministry of Defence, NHS, RAF, Thames Water, Fire and Police Services. This well-established consultancy firm is looking to grow their team with the best and brightest minds who aim to springboard their career in consultancy!
Who is the company?
- The firm provides exceptional expertise to public sector organisations on some of the most critical and complex national technology projects and process transformations. The range of clients and project work ensures that you will gain exposure to a wide variety of technical and business challenges in a short space of time.
- The firm focuses on maximising benefit from ICT investments by providing pragmatic solutions to changing business requirements, making the best use of emerging technologies to solve problems.
What is the role?
- As a graduate consultant, you will join a project team and go on client sites, where you will gain valuable experience in tackling a range of technical business challenges.
- You will be responsible for a variety of areas including; Cyber Security and Information Risk Assurance, ensuring the proposed solutions are fit for purpose;
- Technical, Enterprise or Security Architecture, supporting large ICT procurements, including – developing procurement strategies and documentation and evaluating bids;
- Operational Research alongside strategy Development for future delivery of ICT services;
- Management Consulting, explaining to risk owners and stakeholders the causes, likelihood and potential business impacts of information risks throughout the information system lifecycle.
Why should you apply?
- You will be provided with a clear and structured career progression path to senior consultant in as little as 2 or 3 years, with increasing autonomy and opportunity to manage your own team. 6 monthly career progression reviews.
- You will create a practical, real-world impact: as the consultancy does not deal with private companies, therefore no company CEOs; creating a direct impact upon various UK public functions to be more efficient, seamless and productive!
- You will receive focused attention and progression as this consultancy is a medium-sized enterprise, providing more exposure and mentorship by senior members of the company due to the flat office structure.
Other perks include:
- Regular socials (Summer BBQ, Christmas and summer parties!)
- Bi-annual discretionary bonus, Employer Pension Contribution.
- Projects and training relevant to your interests (Coding courses and/or Cyber Security courses are available for example)
- Family atmosphere.
- Strong investment in personal and professional development.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have achieved a 1st class degree at Master’s level or PhD in a STEM subject. Relevant work experience is a bonus!
- You have held a British passport and lived here for a minimum of five years and are not dual nationality. Candidates must be eligible and willing to gain UK Security Clearance to apply for this position. Previous security clearance from a previous role may assist this if not all requirements are able to be met.
- You should have achieved AAA at A-Level.
- You demonstrate a clear passion for technology, and are a confident communicator with a professional manner.
- You should have good presentation skills and are able to explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You should have a logical and systematic approach to problem-solving. As well as the ability to think creatively and laterally in order to identify the best solution.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!