Software Engineer Graduate Opportunities
Have you got plenty of experience coding and a passion for software engineering? Are you looking to join a firm where you will be given responsibilities from day one? Our client is a well-established computer software firm, and they are looking for top software engineers to join them.
You will join a company who develop compelling software products, in a team where design and development skills are taken seriously. This will provide a rewarding environment where extremely able software developers will thrive.
Company: Computer Software
Location: Near Broxbourne, Hertfordshire – remote working in place
Role: Software Engineer
£35K minimum + one-off payment of £3K
End of year two: expected package of over £50K
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: 28th February
Who is the company?
Our client is a well-established firm who build world-leading Business Intelligence Solutions for global customers, from Fortune 500 companies to venture funded start-ups. Their main product is designed for the handling of large data sets giving customers the ability to report, analyse and explore this data.
What is the role?
– In the role you will have the opportunity to design, implement and tune high level languages, compilers, networking software, database connections and user experience.
– You will work with a team of talented and committed software developers and will quickly have the responsibility to make valuable contributions to their products.
– You will be involved with the full scope of software development and have the option to specialise if you gravitate towards certain aspects of the work.
Why should you apply?
– For the challenging and rewarding work, as you will develop software features for global customers in an extremely competitive industry.
– The ongoing commitment to on-the-job training and development, you will have a mentor from day one.
– An excellent starting salary that has the potential to increase rapidly, including a private healthcare plan and £3k starting bonus.
– The chance to work with the latest and best hardware and software tools.
Who is best suited to this role?
– Someone who lives and breathes programming with a demonstratable interest in software development. Ideally, you’d have started programming before university and is something you’ve been passionate about for a while.
– Solid coding and debugging experience. Ideally, you’d be able to work in several difficult coding languages, having specific experience in C++ or Java will also be helpful.
– You have an outstanding academic record. Either a postgraduate (Distinction or Merit) or undergraduate qualification in Computer Science (1st or 2.1). However, a numerate degree such as Maths, Engineering or Physics is suitable providing it is alongside extracurricular coding or software development.