Sales Research Associate
Role: Sales Research Associate
Location: Wrotham Business Park, Barnet, Outskirts of North London
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience + Commission
Start Date: February 2024
Our client is seeking resilient graduates who are willing to work hard for their Sales Research team. They provide technology consulting services for leading investment banks, asset managers and hedge funds and is the perfect place to kick-start your career in the Capital Markets technology industry with excellent progression opportunities. You will be supported by senior members, who all have extensive knowledge and experience in their field. Phi is seeking serious individuals who display high levels of professionalism.
Who is the company?
- Our client is a Capital Markets technology consultancy, providing niche services and products to sell-side and buy-side clients since 2004.
- With a focus on pricing and risk, Phi Partners brings the latest DEVops thinking which specialise in specific vendor solutions ( Including Summit, Sophis, Murex, Orchestrade, Front Arena, Adaptiv, and Active Pivot),to the major capital markets Vendor Solutions.
- They maintain a base in the world’s most significant financial centres, with headquarters in the City of London and a substantial nearshore delivery capability in Bucharest, Romania. They are also active in key financial centres around the globe including Toronto, Frankfurt and Hong Kong.
- They are trusted by more than 60 financial institutions worldwide to drive their capital markets technology transformation projects.
- The Management & Business Development Office is home to C-level executives sat in the same room as the Research and Sales Teams. This makes it the perfect environment for new graduates as it offers unique mentorship opportunities, including oversight from an experienced fintech CEO.
- Our client is currently entering an expansion phase following an impressive record year of new business development which has allowed increased headcount and R&D.
What is the role?
- Our client is seeking sales research associates to join their expanding team. The role will involve extensive research of the Capital Markets IT sector, from a client, technology and resourcing perspective.
- Your role will begin within the recruitment sector which will naturally progress into the field of sales. Your role will involve identifying potential candidates, recruiting individuals for Phi on a permanent or contract basis to then contract them out to clients.
- Throughout your journey with the company, you will receive 3 months intensive, on-the job training on recruitment, research and sales techniques.
- This will enable you to master a market from a resourcing and business development perspective, which after some time will develop into a vertical sales responsibility.
- After you have developed a strong sales skillset within their practice, there will be a progression into a regional sales management role.
- Pursuing these lines of business will provide exposure to decision-makers in some of the top financial institutions around the world including Tier-1 Investment Banks, Development Banks and Asset Managers.
- Working hours are Monday – Friday in office between 7:30am – 5:30pm.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic competitive salary with commission as well as excellent perks after probation period including a free gym membership, private medical insurance and a phone contract.
- Excellent progression opportunities with every employee gaining a chance to become a partner of the business after long-term commitment and employment within the company.
- Car allowance, stock options and further benefits available within future growth opportunities.
- Their office is situated in an historic country park on the outskirts of North London just 30 minutes from Central London and is surrounded by 300 acres of parkland and lakes. The estate has been used to film Vanity Fair, Agatha Christie’s Poirot and the Kingsman film series.
Who is best suited to this role?
- A degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting is ideal however applications are open to degree holders from any background.
- You must be a driven, hardworking and ambitious individual who can display these qualities and has the potential to rapidly progress within this department.
- You must be a resilient individual who can handle rejection whilst also displaying high levels of professionalism.
- As a consultant, you need to have the stamina to progress through the various stages of career development in a highly challenging and competitive environment.
- You must have the right attitude to hard work with punctuality and organisation being key.
- You must be an organised individual with an excellent ability to multitask, prioritise tasks efficiently and handle large workloads.
- You must display clarity of thought, as well as strong attention to detail.
- You must be able to maintain high standards of accuracy and demonstrate initiative & self-discipline.
- Languages of interest corresponding to growing markets at a native / professional level would be French, but an excellent command of the English language is the only essential language requirement.
Visa sponsorship is available.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.