Company: IT Infrastructure provider
Role: Sales Executive
Location: Various locations nationwide!
Start Date: Flexible
Degrees accepted: All degrees accepted
Apply now below!
What is the role?
You will be joining the team as a sales executive, so you will be selling the company products/services to potential clients!
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
– Lots of cold calling (around 80 per day)!
– Researching potential client leads, developing and nurturing a relationship with them.
– Interacting with clients to answer their business and marketing questions
You will receive lots of support both internally and externally.
– 6-12 months: 1-on-1 coaching and sales workshops to develop key skills.
– 1-2 years: after having experience with handling your own projects, you will have the opportunity to attend various internal workshops, focussing on advanced sales techniques.
– 2 years: training is tailored to your personal career goals – wherever you want to end up they will help you get there!
The commission structure is fantastic! Year 1 potential earnings being £60k, with your % commission going up per sale you make.
The career progression is great, as talent retention is key to the hiring company.
As you progress, you will shape your career in a way that suits you, focussing on areas that you find most interesting.
They have an admirable team spirit, with support from and for every team member in an open and flat structure.
– Beer fridge Fridays
– All expenses paid trips for the top performers (past year’s locations including Miami and Barbados!)
– Flexible working hours to suit you
– Table tennis table in the office
– Quarterly team nights out, christmas/summer parties.
Who Can Apply?
All degree subjects welcome
They want someone who:
– Is money-motivated
– Is target-driven
– Is confident and has brilliant communication skills – you will be dealing with clients!
– Is passionate about sales!
– Is emotionally resilient and hard-working!
The firm will not be able to sponsor work visas for this role.