Resourcer/Researcher Wanted at Executive Search Firm!
Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business!
Company: Executive Search Firm
Salary: £23,000-25,000 + Outstanding Commission
Start Date: ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a rewarding role as a Resourcer/ Researcher. Our client is looking for a passionate and determined candidate to succeed in the business. If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment, apply now to begin an exciting career where you are given responsibility from day one!
Who is the company?
- This Specialist Recruitment firm are International Search Experts working with clients in Private Markets including Private Equity firms.
- The firm undertakes global searches for their clients and provides exceptional talent from Associate level upwards.
- A firm with a family-feel who are incredibly passionate about ensuring their searches are fulfilled with transparency and respect.
What is the role?
- You will be working alongside the Head of Private Markets to understand how to communicate to the market.
- You will be sourcing junior mid-senior level candidates through headhunting and networking.
- You will be responsible for identifying new methods of research and building strong relationships with clients.
- You will have the opportunity to take the lead on projects as you gain more experience!
Why should you apply?
- You will be rewarded with excellent commission and an annual bonus.
- Your ideas are valued at the firm, every voice and opinion is heard in the business.
- You are offered an unlimited holiday allowance!
- You will have invaluable one-to-one mentoring to develop your skill set.
- You will have fantastic career progression opportunities – progression is incredibly important to their team!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have high attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- You’ll be capable of multitasking and consider yourself a creative thinker.
- You are self-motivated and possess brilliant time management skills.
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in any subject.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!