Company: Mobile Gaming Company
Role: Product Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Are you passionate about data analytics and displaying this information in a clear manner? Our client is looking for a Product Analyst to work closely with the Product Managers, Producers and Data Scientists. This amazing opportunity will allow you to explore the further business and the ‘why’ behind decisions you make and your team make them, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a mobile gaming company founded in 2017 with an outstanding portfolio of gaming projects, focussing on putting ‘people first’ in all aspects of their vision.
- Our client is a highly intelligent, close-knit team with offices stationed in multiple geographies. Founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios.
- Our client is highly passionate about not only its games but empowering their team to reach their highest potential and love what they do!
What is the role?
- You will use real-time data, industry trends, instinct, and experience to make product decisions, refine these ideas through iteration, work closely with the team to execute them, and validate your hypothesis through the use of data.
- You will work closely with the UA and Monetisation teams in order to identify opportunities, tackle issues, and build partnerships.
- You will also work closely with Product Managers, Producers, and Data Scientists in order to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision.
- You will combine art, science, and business; through exploring spreadsheets and analytics in order make product decisions as well as understand product KPIs, your players, and their journeys.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent competitive base salary with fantastic career progression opportunities.
- You will receive a personalised training allowance to develop your skills through seminars, courses, and development materials.
- You will benefit from subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme.
- You will receive health, dental, life, and critical illness insurance as well as 25 days holiday a year.
- You will join an amazing company culture recognising staff and their work through regular company events and rewards. In the past, there have been cocktail parties, escape rooms, and a PS5 for Christmas!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have experience with reading and creating dashboards in order to gain a better understanding of a product.
- You have experience with using visualisation tools such as Looker, Tableau, and Excel and solid SQL capabilities.
- You are able to make clear decisions on product roadmaps, features & strategies based on data, market trends & experience.
- You are highly articulate with strong communication skills to convey complicated data concisely and ask the right questions to understand requirements.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!