Graduate Programme in Senior Secured Financing!
- Company: PNC
- Role: 3-year graduate rotational programme
- Location: West Sussex or London
- Salary: £32,000
- Start Date: July 2024/ September 2024
- Application Deadline: March 2024
- Application Process: Telephone Interview, Pre-recorded Video Interview, Virtual Interview, In-person interview
Are you interested in a career in finance? Discover where you belong within a finance setting with rotations across audit, business, finance and more. No finance experience is needed to apply. Take advantage of being given more responsibility compared to larger firms and apply today.
Who is the company?
PNC provides senior secured financing for mid-sized companies and private equity firms, offering competitive products and services across the UK.
- PNC Business Credit has completed 2000 transactions in the last 12 years across the UK and North America and the business has over $50 billion in commitments under management.
- PNC is an honest company, conducting business with high ethical standards and providing support for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What is the role?
- You will be exposed to a range of different business areas within the business, rotating across areas such as finance, audit, operations, portfolio and business to learn how the different parts operate.
- You will quickly be given your own responsibilities, showing the benefit of working for an organisation of this size.
- There is an opportunity to complete the globally recognised AAT Finance and Accounting Qualification.
- If you perform well, there is an opportunity to progress upwards to more senior level roles within PNC.
Why should you apply?
- This is a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience across a range of business areas, to discover the area of the business you would like to pursue.
- You will broaden your expertise as you learn new skills and contribute towards developing innovative products and solutions.
- You will be offered support and guidance when working towards the AAT Finance and Accounting qualification.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You should have at least a 2.1 degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Maths/Economics.
- No experience is necessary, but it is essential that you are numerate and analytical, with a genuine interest in the finance industry.
- You must be a self-disciplined individual who thinks proactively and is always looking for ways to improve processes.
- You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to form strong working relationships.
- You should be confident with IT and willing to learn how to use new tools and systems.
Please note: Unfortunately, PNC are unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support are free!