Transport and Logistics Graduate Trainee
Are you sociable and looking for a role that allows you to be flexible with your location?
Company: Distribution Company – Palletline https://www.palletline.co.uk/about-us
Role: 18-Month Rotational Transport Logistics Graduate Programme
Location: UK – Need to be flexible
Start Date: ASAP
Who is the company?
- Palletline is the UK’s first premium palletised freight distribution company. With operations across the UK and Europe, it ensures the best services are provided for their customers.
- You will experience their forward-thinking approach to development and ‘hub and spoke’ distribution method.
- You will be at the forefront of the company’s constant innovation, as new technologies are adopted in order to increase the speed and efficiency of service processes overall.
- Our client aims to combine the highest levels of customer service with industry-leading innovation, through the adoption of custom technologies.
- You will be joining the only member-owned pallet company, showcasing the true nature of our client and the fantastic culture which you will be joining.
What is the role?
- Day-to-day you will cover all aspects of the Palletline businesses including transport operations, customer service, and warehousing.
- This role will allow you to become fully equipped with the right skills and knowledge through the structured training programme, as well as having the opportunity to learn from colleagues through shadowing or external training if required.
- You will combine commercial and financial skills to fulfill your drive and motivate you to become a well-rounded individual and showcase your potential as a hardworking graduate.
- Through learning and development, you will influence the organisation by identifying new ideas and working with your team to implement these innovations further along the line.
Why should you apply?
- You will have the chance to be at the forefront of revolutionary ideas and innovation.
- You will be able to benefit from 1-to-1 mentorship from senior members of staff to aid your progression in the graduate scheme and improve upon your leadership skills.
- Within your 18 Month Training Programme, you will be able to gain your Manager Certificate of Professional Competence – CPC Qualification.
- You have the desire to be promoted following alongside the long-term aim of the training programme to build you into a General Manager for Palletline.
- You will have the opportunity to build your graduate career through exploring the rotational training programme as a highly efficient, overall organised individual.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have achieved a 2.1 at degree level.
- You need to have a full UK Driver’s Licence! As well as being geographically mobile around the UK due to the company requirements.
- You are social and have strong communication skills conveying messages in a clear and concise manner.
- You are highly people orientated and ready to discuss with individuals at various seniority levels and cope well under pressure.
- You are a flexible and adaptable individual who demonstrates a clear passion for your work and show visible interest in the logistics and services industry overall.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!
Please note that Palletline is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside out of the UK.