Exciting Opportunity for Recent Graduates to start their Consultancy Career with A&O Consulting!
Become a part of a new, growing Consulting division within a leading, global law firm!
Company: Allen & Overy (A&O)
Role: Graduate Analyst in A&O Consulting
Location: London (Hybrid)
Start Date: August 2022
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates who are keen to pursue a career in Regulatory Consulting and learn from industry experts. Apply below!
Who is the company?
- Allen and Overy (A&O) is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By embracing new ways of thinking and integrating technology into everyday work, A&O has been named the Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe by the Financial Times six times.
- For almost a century, A&O has built a reputation for their commitment to thinking ahead and bringing original solutions to their clients’ complex legal and commercial challenges.
- A&O Consulting in an exciting new and growing global consulting practice within A&O, specialising in regulatory and strategic consulting. Focused on delivering sustainable solutions and clients’ most pressing challenges, the company can unlock growth and drive business transformation.
What is the role?
- As an analyst you will work alongside market leading experts within the team, whilst developing your own skills and knowledge, to provide high quality, innovative advice, and solutions to senior leadership at clients.
- You will be assisting with the creation of proposals and collateral to support pitches to clients and meetings with senior stakeholders and assist other members of the team to deliver projects.
- The successful candidate will be supporting the business development and marketing of A&O Consulting through tracking leads and opportunities and preparing presentations for Business Development meetings.
- You will be researching and drafting papers on clients, sectors and thought leadership and initiating and supporting projects from start to finish.
- The successful candidate will be developing and maintaining technical knowledge in relation to changes in FCA, PRA and EU rules and guidance and effectively communicating this knowledge within the team.
- A successful candidate will be willing to travel to UK and International clients and be passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse work environment.
Why should you apply?
- This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning, global firm and start your career in consulting.
- You will be a part of a growing practice within A&O, helping to implement better business behaviours for all kinds of organisations, ranging from large firms to small start-ups.
- You will be a part of a team that provides practical and sustainable solutions to businesses on matters of governance, corporate purpose and culture, risk management, and regulation.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to gain exposure to different clients, build on existing client relationships and to spot opportunities to help clients with a unique blend of skills.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You will have achieved or be on track to achieve a 2:1 degree in any subject.
- You must be able to demonstrate interest in Regulatory Consulting and Financial Services Regulations.
- You will have 3 A levels (minimum AAB).
- You must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You must have exceptional research and analytical skills.
- You must be able to demonstrate your drive and motivation to work in a continually changing environment.
- You should have the ability to influence internal/external clients and colleagues and be able to multitask to meet client needs.
- You should have the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, and work effectively and efficiently in high pressure, fast-paced environments.
- You should be a team player and have good commercial awareness.
- Allen and Overy are unable to sponsor visas for applicants.