Would you like to be a Brand Ambassador for a leading Financial Audit firm?
Are you well connected on campus and digitally savvy? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in audit, while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? The National Audit Office is looking for enthusiastic students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2021/22 academic year!
Who is the NAO?
- The National Audit Office is the UK’s independent public spending watchdog.
- They support Parliament in holding the government to account.
- They help improve public services through their high-quality audits.
- As an exemplar organisation, they aim to attract, retain and develop high-quality people and make more effective use of technology, data and knowledge.
What is the role?
- Working as a Campus Brand Ambassador, you will be representing a leading firm at your university.
- You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs, to social media posts and society engagement.
- You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness. You will do so by coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms in line with guidelines provided by the NAO.
- You will also be required to attend events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus.
Why should you apply?
- Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time. The campaign will be running for 7 weeks and BAs are expected to work a total of 15 hours.
- Opportunity to represent a leading firm and to gain working experience.
- Chance to network extensively on campus and online.
- A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
- Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
- You attend one of the following Universities: Bath, Loughborough, Birmingham, Aston, Coventry, Lincoln, Manchester, Leeds, UEA, Nottingham, Liverpool, Newcastle, Queen Mary, Leicester and Northumbria
- You are enthusiastic and enterprising.
- You have fantastic campus connections.
- You have a real interest in Financial Audit and Value For Money.
- You are a natural-born networker who loves making new connections.
- You will be graduating in 2022/23 and are currently on track for a 2.1.