Digital Marketing Account Executive Trainee
Kickstart your career by learning how to independently manage client marketing accounts!
Company: An Industry Leading Digital Marketing Agency
Role: Marketing Account Executive (Trainee)
Location: Vauxhall, London
Start Date: September 2022
Who is the company?
- This client is an industry leading digital marketing agency, specialising in Paid Search, Paid Social and YouTube to support clients across a variety of industries such as retail, travel and service sectors worldwide.
- Established in 2010, the agency is at an exciting stage of growth, evolving their strategies and building their portfolio of clients such as Goldsmiths, Dreams and Crew Clothing.
- This is a friendly and collaborative company, priding themselves on an excellent work culture and high professional standards of work offered to clients.
What is the role?
- You will support Account Executives and Account Managers to develop the skills to independently manage client accounts.
- You will gain responsibilities for your own clients, where you will have to manage time spent on accounts while maintaining effectiveness.
- You will learn proactively by observing colleagues, completing tasks and seeking feedback.
- You will prioritise and identify useful account development activities to build and maintain performance forecasts.
- You will contribute to client presentations and be responsible for delivering agreed development plans and performance targets.
- You will have regular assessments whilst in your probationary period, developing excellent communication skills to interact directly with clients by email, phone and in person.
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to gain hands-on experience from an industry leading marketing agency, initially with in person training, followed by the option of remote or hybrid working opportunities.
- Flexible working hours available, with the choice to choose your hours around core training and meetings.
- Clear progression opportunities with trainees typically becoming an Account Executive within 6-9 months and a Senior Account Executive after 12-18 months.
- Referral bonus if you refer a new client or new employee.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with company pension contributions.
- An on site gym, showers, bike storage and an interest free travel loan available.
- £20 Amazon voucher on your birthday with Summer, Christmas and regular social events.
- Free office equipment e.g. monitor, desk and chair.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have a 2:1 degree in any subject, but a genuine interest in digital marketing is necessary.
- You must have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to build relationships.
- You must be able to work both as part of a team and independently with excellent organisation skills and time management.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU, but graduate VISAs with a minimum 2 year expiry date are welcome.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!