Company: Mobile Gaming Company
Role: Live Operations Specialist
Start Date: ASAP
Do you have strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills? You will be key in executing the different monetisation strategies and technical requests to motivate and encourage players to play and pay. Our client is looking for a Live Operations Specialist to work with the LiveOps Manager alongside collaborating with other teams in the business. Excellent career progression and the ability to further your experience in a technical role, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a mobile gaming company founded in 2017 with an outstanding portfolio of gaming projects, focussing on putting ‘people first’ in all aspects of their vision.
- Our client is a highly intelligent, close-knit team with offices stationed in multiple geographies. Founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios.
- Our client is highly passionate about not only its games but empowering their team to reach their highest potential and love what they do!
What is the role?
- Our client is looking for talented graduates to work closely with the Creative Team, Operations Team, Product Owners, and Data Science team.
- You will manage day-to-day operations from end to end, QA and coordination, of both Monetization and technical requests in order to drive performance.
- You will create A/B tests across different channels to optimize campaign performance.
- You will be creating ongoing CRM activities to drive retention and engagement and work across different player segments in order to increase engagement.
- You will implement the CRM strategy across all communication channels both in-game (Pop-Ups, Store, Inbox) and out of the game (Emails, Push Notifications).
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent competitive base salary with fantastic career progression opportunities.
- You will receive a study package and a yearly CPD allowance to develop your skills through seminars, courses, and development materials.
- You will benefit from subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme.
- You will receive health, dental, life, and critical illness insurance as well as 25 days holiday a year.
- You will join an amazing company culture recognising staff and their work through regular company events and rewards. In the past, there have been cocktail parties, escape rooms, and a PS5 for Christmas!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have achieved at least a 2.1 or above at degree level from a top university.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a technical role, such as Ops / QA in an online environment. Proven experience in performing A/B tests is also desired.
- You have strong English written/ verbal communication and technical skills, accompanied by the ability to learn and operate multiple applications.
- You are a positive independent individual, a natural leader, and a quick learner.
- You must have basic Excel proficiency and strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Other desired experience:
- Proven experience in Email and/or Push Notification campaigns along with CRM.
- SQL proficiency.
- Personal gaming background.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!