Calling bright, highly motivated Graduates with a passion for technology and media!
Company: TVF Digital
Role: Junior Web Developer
Location: Islington, London
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Want to join an award-winning digital agency where your technical and creativity skills will make a difference? Our client is looking for a Junior Web Developer with excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset to join the web team on exciting projects! If you want the potential for huge growth and industry specific knowledge in a digital role, apply now!
Who is the company?
- TVF Digital is a dynamic agency who have a proven track record of delivering high profile campaigns for a range of interesting clients!
- TVF Digital has worked with the likes of BBC, Ogilivy & Mather, IBM and Vice, to name a few, priding themselves on being at the forefront of new media for more than 10 years.
- TVF Digital is an extremely close-knit team with a range of departments all sharing a like minded vision.
What is the role?
- You will work with designers and developers to create and improve websites, as well as implementing mobile web applications.
- You will be responsible for your own projects and encouraged to constantly learn and develop your skill set.
- You will need to be open to collaboration as well as bringing exciting ideas to the table in order to create cutting edge web projects!
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent base salary from £25k, with excellent training from day one.
- Hybrid work pattern with flexibility to work from home and in the office!
- An excellent company culture that is young, fun and sociable, with monthly socials and seasonal staff parties!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in any STEM subject from a top university.
- You must have strong A level grades or equivalent!
- 1-2 years relevant experience would be ideal!
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!