Placement students wanted at AmpiFire – Join the team behind the world’s first content amplification engine!
Passionate placement students are wanted at AmpiFire. This innovative company is the perfect place to kick-start your career.
Location: London & Remote
Role: Junior SDR: Placement
Salary: Junior SDR: £15/16K
Start Date: ASAP
Degrees Accepted: Any degree
Deadline: 6th August
*You don’t need to have previous experience in sales to apply, however you need to be passionate with an eagerness to learn.*
Who is the company?
– AmpiFire is a fast-moving, fast-growing tech start-up making waves in an exciting industry. The firm is all about creating online authority for their clients’ brand by combining strategic content and multimedia throughout hundreds of high value digital placements and websites.
– They are made of a group of passionate people who know a great message deserves to be heard… and so they provide the means to do so.
– Their clients provide the message – AmpiFire provides the power, authority and reach.
– This is how they help people and businesses all across the world find their voice and help level the playing field in PR, so all causes and products have a more equal opportunity to find their voice.
What is the role?
Junior SDR – Year in Industry Placement
Some of your responsibilities will include:
– Attending product training conferences and developing an understanding of AmpiFire’s communication infrastructure.
– Collaborating with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting.
– Creating and following outreach strategies for new lead generation methods.
– Anticipating needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
Why should you apply?
– Being part of a rapidly growing company creates major opportunities for you.
– AmpiFire embraced remote work and flexible schedules long before the pandemic. It just makes much more sense than the outdated 9-5/chained-to-your-desk model so many companies still practice.
– If you need days off, take as many as you want. No one is counting them for you. As long as you handle your responsibilities, that’s all they care about.
– They make sure their 40+ strong remote team is a tight-knit group. Once a year they get together somewhere in the world to get to know each other in a new context. They’ve hit London, Lisbon, and Malta already. And as soon as the pandemic is over they’ll travel to Iceland.
Who is best suited to these roles?
In order to apply, you must:
– You must have a burning desire to succeed, be extremely client-oriented, highly motivated and personify the ‘never say die’ attitude.
– Display clarity of thought, as well as strong attention to detail.
– Be able to commute to the London office once a week.
– Have the full right to work in the UK.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.