ICAS is looking for enthusiastic undergraduates to join its team of Brand Ambassadors from March 2024 – November 2024. Do you have great networks within your university? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to ICAS – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland and gain some solid experience to add to your CV while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? This might be the perfect opportunity for you!
ICAS are a global professional membership organisation and business network for Chartered Accountants. They are also an educator, regulator, examiner and a professional awarding body.
What is the role?
- As a campus Brand Ambassador, you’ll be the face of ICAS at your university.
- You’ll be responsible for using your university connections to promote ICAS’s brand and opportunities across all corners of campus.
- You will be involved in promoting 2 events across 2 terms, myth busting on chartered accounting, as well as increasing general brand awareness for ICAS and encouraging students to choose the ICAS CA qualification.
- Your role will include collaborating with societies, careers and academic departments across all disciplines and other networks for these students
- In this flexible, paid role, your tasks could include lecture shout outs, social media promotion, society collaboration, face-to-face event attendance, networking and wider promotion at your university such as working with the careers department and other academic departments.
- This is a highly creative role, so we are looking forward to hearing your promotional ideas for the campaign!
Why should you apply?
- This role offers a great opportunity to learn about the culture and values of ICAS.
- You’ll be part of a dynamic, world-leading and ambitious organisation, which places diversity and inclusion at the core of its values.
- You’ll have the chance to network extensively and build up your campus connections whilst getting fantastic experience for your CV.
- Earn a salary of £12 per hour while working flexibly and managing your own time.
- Chance to network extensively with global employers and fellow students.
- A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must be graduating in 2025.
- We are looking for individuals to have an existing knowledge of ICAS and who are keen to learn more.
- We’re looking for mature, well-rounded and enthusiastic individuals with attention to detail and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- You must display confidence and have a strong social media presence across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok etc.
- You must be attending one of the following universities: University of Strathclyde, University of Glasgow, University of Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt University, University of Aberdeen, Robert Gordon University, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Dundee, University of St Andrews.
You must be able to complete self-employed work.
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Glasgow
- University of Edinburgh
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of Aberdeen
- Robert Gordon University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Dundee
- University of St Andrews
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.