Launch your Tax Advisory career at Global Tax Network and start working towards your ATT and CTA Qualifications!
Company: Global Tax Network
Role: Trainee Tax Advisor
Start Date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small dynamic team based outside of London and forge a role covering a wide scope of tax services, whilst they mentor you through your tax training and help you reach your potential.
Who is the company?
- Global Tax Network specialise in expatriate and global mobility tax consulting services for corporate and private clients.
- They provide bespoke tax planning and compliance services to individuals moving to and from the UK and assist employers with the tax administration of their Global Mobility programs.
- Their private client services include non residents, high net worth individuals, non domiciles and professional sportspersons, extending to over 90 countries through our network of GTN partner firms.
What is the role?
- You will complete UK Self Assessment tax returns, tax equalisation and hypothetical calculations as well as assisting in the completion of HMRC forms, and dealing with HMRC related client tax affairs such as tax coding and payment notices.
- You will be helping with client arrival and departure meetings, assisting managers with tax planning for individual clients on investments, pensions, capital gains and allowances, as well as assisting managers with client tax audits (S9a enquiry) and liaising with HMRC.
- You will Assisting managers with corporate client’s employer tax issues, including PAYE Settlement Agreements and Short Term Business Visitor reporting.
- Assisting Private Client Team with US tax administration and compliance, liaising with overseas offices and partner firms and coordinating exchange of information and review of tax treatment between two countries.
- Supporting HR professionals with Global Mobility consulting matters including policy, employment agreements and social security compliance in conjunction with our partner firms.
- You will be involved in assisting the Client Service Team with client administration, forms and invoicing.
- Involvement in all aspects of the clients tax affairs to become their first point of contact, responsibility for the compliance cycle and working towards the filing deadlines, in a way that helps to preserve and build on relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Assist senior members of staff in winning new work by proactively identifying new opportunities and assisting with client proposals as well as attending business development meetings with opportunities to present at client meetings/workshops/training
Why should you apply?
- Full study support will be provided for the ATT and CTA exams.
- Funded Medical insurance as well as good pension contributions.
- A supportive and empathetic team that are keen to welcome on board someone at the start of their career.