Great Opportunity for Ambitious Graduates looking to start their career in Accountancy and Audit!
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team and start your career in Accountancy and Audit by completing a three-year ACA Training Programme!
Company: Numera Partners
Role: Trainee Accountant
Location: Swiss Cottage, London
Start Date: September
Who is the company?
Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants, with over 25 years of experience in providing audit, accountancy, taxation and business accountancy services. They work with clients in a large variety of industries and sectors; from sole traders to multi-million pound turnover organisations, aiming to create and maintain close client relationships.
What is the role?
- You will join the company on a three-year ACA Training Programme. The programme is structured around the individual gaining valuable experience whilst studying.
- Your work will be split across audit, accounts and tax, giving you a well-rounded experience on your path to becoming a chartered accountant.
Why should you apply?
- The Graduate ACA Training Programme is a great chance to join the firm. You will receive financial sponsorship for the programme – this covers tuition courses, exam fees, manuals and textbooks.
- Your studies towards the ACA qualification will follow a Government approved Level 7 Apprenticeship standard which still includes all the necessary skills, knowledge and work required to become a qualified Accountant.
- The major benefit to training at Numera in comparison to larger firms is the variety of experience you will gain from the work you will be involved in and diverse client size and industry sectors.
- This is an excellent opportunity to take on responsibility early in the role and become an integral part of the Audit and Accounts Team.
- You will have exposure to various aspects of client work and will be greatly supported on your career progression.
Who is best suited to this role?
- The ideal candidate will have achieved at least 2:1 in their degree (Law and Mathematics degrees preferred but not essential).
- You must be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be able to show confidence in relationship building and be able to work well independently as well as within a team.
- You will be passionate about accounting as a long-term career and be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial attitude.
- Numera Partners is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!