We’re looking for graduates with experience in sales and a passion for exciting technology
Company: Logicalis Group
Role: Technical Sales
Salary: £28-40k + Commission
Start Date: Flexible
Deadline: 26th June 2020
Logicalis is an international tech solutions firm looking for experienced graduates for this Tech Sales role. You’ll be working with some of their 10,000+ customers worldwide to deliver digital transformations, as well as developing new leads and opportunities. You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team as ‘architects of change’ in the digital economy.
Who is the company?
- Logicalis is a UK-based tech infrastructure and service provider, providing tech solutions for customers throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- As an organisation, their sole focus is to help their clients get the most out of technology.
- They are an international provider of integrated IT solutions and managed services, generating £1.7bn in annual revenue.
- They’ve been recognised as the masters of some of the world’s leading technologies, providing expert consultation on communications, and information and data management.
- They employ the best people and recognise and reward their individual contributions.
What is the role?
- You will have a lot of freedom to generate your own success, by creating your own leads or accessing existing clients.
- You will manage the early part of the sales process: cold-calling clients, setting up meetings and building relationships.
- You’ll receive comprehensive training in all their products so that you can help your clients stay relevant in the digital economy and directly contribute to the success of their business.
- You’ll be at the forefront of technology and service innovation with the opportunity to add real value to your customers’ business.
- You’ll join a young and dynamic team, working in their brand new offices in Slough!
Who is best suited to this role?
- We’re looking for graduates with some experience in sales – your salary will vary depending on experience.
- There are no specific degree requirements, but a background in technology or technical sales is preferable.
- You must be keen and hungry, with a passion for driving sales and improving your customers’ businesses.
- You must enjoy working with people, networking and building meaningful relationships with customers