Graduate Engineers wanted at Lorien Engineering Solutions – Your career in Engineering starts here!
Company: Lorien Engineering Solutions
Role: Graduate opportunities at Lorien
Location: Burton upon Trent
Salary: £26,000 +Car Allowance and company bonus scheme
Degrees accepted: Mechanical Engineering & Chemical Engineering
Deadline: 30th July 2022
Start Date: October 2022
Passionate graduates are wanted at international engineering solutions firm, Lorien Engineering Solutions. This innovative company is the perfect place to kick-start your career in engineering whilst getting the opportunity to access IChemE and IMechE support structures, mentoring and training courses.
**You don’t need to be fresh out of university to apply. Having some time in industry can be an advantage.
Who is the company?
- Lorien Engineering Solutions provides support on CapEx projects including engineering design, project management and technical consulting services for manufacturing plants and facility design. The firm also assists companies to manage their safety compliance issues connected with manufacturing operations and construction and develop clients’ energy strategies.
- They work across many exciting brands in food and drinks, life sciences, brewing, advanced manufacturing, sustainable energy, and logistics networks, which means you’ll get to work on a variety of projects.
- They operate a flat hierarchical structure and collaborative culture that empower employees to make the best decisions.
- Their work takes team members to many destinations, with projects in the UK, Western, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
What is the role?
As a graduate, you could be joining three different teams:
- Packaging Engineering
- Process Engineering
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting client requirements, turning them into engineered concepts and designs.
- Procurement strategy and execution for facilities, equipment and services.
- Testing, commissioning, snagging, through to production handover – and commercialisation.
- Construction safety management during design and construction.
- Machinery and area safety compliance.
- Sustainable energy solutions and sustainable construction.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive starting salary with an excellent package – including a profit-related bonus scheme for all employees.
- Opportunity to work on all parts of the project cycle, from design concept through to on-site construction.
- Flat hierarchical structure with an open-office floor plan – no closed office doors here!
- Join a company that can offer career-minded people professional advancement.
Who is best suited to this role?
In order to apply, you must:
- Have achieved or be on track for at least a 2:1 MEng in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Have a passion for engineering.
- Display clarity of thought, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Be able to maintain high standards of accuracy and demonstrate initiative & self-discipline.
- Have the full right to work in the UK.
- Driving license and access to a car needed as well as a willingness to travel and relocate somewhere that is commutable to the office.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.
Please note that Lorien Engineering is unable to provide visa sponsorship.