Front-end Web Developer Wanted at a London Firm!
Calling ambitious, driven STEM graduates with an interest in technology, programming and retail!
Company: London Tech Firm
Role: Front-End Web Developer
Location: Work from Home/London
Start Date: February 2022
Do you want to join a cutting-edge tech company as a Front-end Web Developer within the retail sector? Our client is looking for a dynamic, proactive graduate to join a collaborative team! If you’re looking for a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your programming career, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a tech start-up focusing on changing the shopping experience for both retailers and shoppers.
- Our client was founded in 2016 by two friends where they applied their knowledge of transforming complex data into the retail industry.
- Our client is jam-packed with deep-tech experts, entrepreneurs, and product gurus!
What is the role?
- You will be joining a small team of developers to work on delivering client projects based on their business requirements.
- You will need to be flexible in your working methods where no two days will look the same – this could be anything from the client wanting to increase sales from their website, to creating a more user-friendly web interface!
- You will be researching and understanding client issues raised, coming up with solutions, and then creating front-end visuals to solve those issues.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent base salary starting from £28k, with comprehensive training from day one.
- Annual company 2-week break where you will have the freedom to build and create whatever your heart desires, with the opportunity to present your project to the team at the end of the festival!
- A very close-knit, collaborative working environment with regular ‘show and tell’ sessions, where the developers show the team what they have been working on!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You will need to be a bright, analytically minded graduate who can hit the ground running!
- You will be a curious problem-solver, where you will seek regular feedback and be unafraid to ask for help.
- You will be required to have at least some exposure to programming languages.
- You will have a good set of A levels plus at least a 2.1 degree from a STEM subject!
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support are free!