Company: Mobile Gaming Company
Role: Finance Graduate
Start Date: ASAP
Join a fast-growing company where you will support the Finance manager and business as it continues to scale. Our client is looking for a Finance Graduate to work on creating the best-in-class finance function. If you want excellent career progression opportunities and quality industry training, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a mobile gaming company founded in 2017 with an outstanding portfolio of gaming projects, focussing on putting ‘people first’ in all aspects of their vision. You will be joining their London team with around 70 people.
- Our client is a highly intelligent, close-knit team with offices stationed in multiple geographies. Founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios.
- Our client is highly passionate about not only its games but empowering their team to reach their highest potential and love what they do!
What is the role?
- You will be welcomed as the first Finance Graduate hire, supporting the Finance Manager developing controls, processes, and the foundations for continued growth.
- You will report to the Finance Manager and work closely with other members of management in the supporting business as it continues to scale.
- You will support in the daily finance operations including invoice processing, cash applications, payments, month-end reconciliations, and journals. As well as monthly management account preparations and annual statutory financial astatements.
- You will ensure standards and rules compliance within tax preparation and quarterly VAT returns submissions.
- You will aid in process improvement projects and strategic initiatives such as M&A.
Why should you apply?
- You will be given the opportunity to work across different aspects of the accounting team, giving you exposure to management, financial, statutory, and transactional accounting.
- You will receive a study package and a yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- You will benefit from subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme.
- You will receive health, dental, life, and critical illness insurance as well as 25 days holiday a year.
- You will join an amazing company culture recognising staff and their work through regular company events and rewards. In the past, there have been cocktail parties, escape rooms, and a PS5 for Christmas!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have achieved at least a 2.1 or above at degree level from a top university.
- You have strong ambition and motivation to qualify as an Accountant with a positive can-do attitude as this role is extremely hands on.
- You are an effective communicator, who is comfortable working with teams across the business.
- You have previous experience in using Excel (e.g., sum, if, pivots, lookups).
- You have attention to detail and an analytical mindset to help you work outside of existing designs and processes by implementing new ones.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!