Would you like to be a Brand Ambassador for a Global Investment Management firm?
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in investment management, whilst earning some extra money to support your studies next year? This leading global firm is looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2020/21 academic year.
Locations: Your University Campus, Coventry
Role: On-Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing a Global Investment Management firm
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from the creation of social media posts to society engagement
– You will be coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms
– You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness
– You will also be required to organise or attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent a global investment management firm
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if…
– You currently attending the University of Coventry
– You are enthusiastic and creative
– You have fantastic campus connections
– You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections
– You will be graduating in 2022 or 2023 and are currently on track for a 2.1