FAST TRACK Audit and Assurance Summer Internships with One of the ‘Big 4’ Professional Services Companies UK-Wide
Are you looking for a career in audit? Do you want real responsibility with the opportunity for global travel? Do you want to work for a firm that values your well-being, offers flexible working and supports all of your professional qualifications? One of the largest professional services firms in the world are looking for interns to become part of their industry-leading auditing team…
|Company:||One of the ‘Big 4’ Professional Services Companies|
|Location:||Aberdeen, Hull and Liverpool|
|Roles:||Audit and Assurance Summer Internship Programme|
|Salary:||Competitive (Dependant on location)|
|Dates:||July – August 2022|
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational industry-leader headquartered in London
– This globally connected firm specialises in assurance (including financial audit), advisory services, tax and consulting
– Setting global standards for professional services and the receiver of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a rewarding and successful career in audit
What is the role?
Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
On the 6-week Audit Internship you will be:
– Learning about clients’ businesses and the audit process as part of a team
– Developing your data management, extraction, analysis and visualisation skills
– Using cutting-edge technology platforms to test and analyse client data
– Gaining an insight into how you could potentially be leading teams and projects in the future
Why should you apply?
The Audit Internship:
– Highly competitive salary with the chance for on-the-job experience to meet influential experts
– Develop skills that will complement your future career
– Opportunity to shadow senior colleagues and even visit client offices
– Chance to be offered a place on one of the graduate programmes once you complete your degree
– We are partners with this Big 4 company – so we will be able to fast-track your application through the process if you are able to really show your motivation, as well as guiding you through the process!
Who is best suited to the role?
The Audit Internship:
– There are no university or grade requirements for this role – they just want young professionals with potential to do great things.
– This internship is for students going into their final year of University in September 2022 (graduating in 2023), and so you must be in your penultimate year currently.
– You must have a UK/EU passport, or a Tier 4 Student visa which expires on or after 1st September 2023.
Apply here: http://sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/fast-track-audit-and-assurance-summer-internships-with-one-of-the-big-4-professional-services-companies-uk-wide-aberdeen-hull-and-liverpool/
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.