FAST TRACK Audit Summer Internships with One of the ‘Big 4’ Professional Services Companies UK-Wide
Are you looking for a career in audit? Do you want real responsibility with the opportunity for global travel? Do you want to work for a firm that values your well-being, offers flexible working and supports all of your professional qualifications? One of the largest professional services firms in the world are looking for interns to become part of their industry-leading auditing team…
|Company:||One of the ‘Big 4’ Professional Services Companies|
|Location:||Aberdeen, Hull and Liverpool|
|Roles:||Audit Summer Internship|
|Salary:||Competitive (Dependent on location)|
|Dates:||July – August 2022|
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational industry-leader headquartered in London
– This globally connected firm specialises in audit (including financial audit), advisory services, tax and consulting
– Setting global standards for professional services and the receiver of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a rewarding and successful career in audit
What is the role?
Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
On the 6-week Audit Internship you will be:
– Learning about clients’ businesses and the audit process as part of a team
– Developing your data management, extraction, analysis and visualisation skills
– Using cutting-edge technology platforms to test and analyse client data
– Gaining an insight into how you could potentially be leading teams and projects in the future
Why should you apply?
– Highly competitive salary with the chance for on-the-job experience to meet influential experts
– Develop skills that will complement your future career
– Opportunity to shadow senior colleagues and even visit client offices
– Chance to be offered a place on one of the graduate programmes once you complete your degree
– We are partners with this Big 4 company – so we will be able to fast-track your application through the process if you are able to really show your motivation, as well as guiding you through the process!
Who is best suited to the role?
– There are no university or grade requirements for this role – they just want young professionals with potential to do great things.
– This internship is for students going into their final year of University in September 2022 (graduating in 2023), and so you must be in your penultimate year currently.
– You must have a UK/EU passport, or a Tier 4 Student visa which expires on or after 1st September 2023.
Apply here: http://sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/fast-track-audit-and-assurance-summer-internships-with-one-of-the-big-4-professional-services-companies-uk-wide-aberdeen-hull-and-liverpool/
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.