FAST TRACK Audit Graduate Scheme with One of the ‘Big 4’ Professional Services Companies in Aberdeen, Hull, Liverpool and Luton
Are you looking for a career in audit? Do you want real responsibility with the opportunity for global travel? Do you want to work for a firm that values your well-being, offers flexible working and supports all of your professional qualifications? One of the largest professional services firms in the world are looking for graduates to become part of their industry-leading auditing team…
|Company:||One of the ‘Big 4’ Professional Services Companies|
|Location:||Aberdeen, Hull, Liverpool, and Luton|
|Roles:||Audit Graduate Scheme|
|Salary:||Competitive (Dependent on location)|
|Start Date:||September 2022|
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational industry-leader headquartered in London
– This globally connected firm specialises in audit (including financial audit), advisory services, tax and consulting
– Setting global standards for professional services and the receiver of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a rewarding and successful career in audit
What is the role?
Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
On the Audit graduate scheme you will be:
– Applying your analytical skills to financial audit
– Tackling broader issues such as environmental policies, cyber security or fraud investigations
– Helping a start-up ready itself for investors or supporting established industry leaders as they take on fast-paced change
– Getting to know your clients and businesses, developing a deep understanding of them and ensuring you are providing the right service
– Providing reassurance: helping companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts allowing them to make decisions with confidence and meet legal requirements
– Reducing risk: as organisations rely on IT and data, even the smallest mistake can damage their reputation or business performance, so you will be spotting and reducing the risk of these mistakes happening
– Creating Solutions: helping businesses make sure their systems are safe and working, asking ‘what could go wrong?’, and implementing your solutions
– Travelling to client sites to provide your services
Why should you apply?
– You will have the chance for overseas secondments to work with teams across the world, empowering you to develop and become a real expert in your field
– The firm believe that work-life balance is key to your success, so you will have the flexibility to shape work around your life
– Play a vital role in rebuilding trust in markets and help build a better world
– Discounted gym membership with monthly wellbeing webinars, free eyesight tests and bike discounts
– Private healthcare (after five years), free health assessments and counselling
– You will have financial peace of mind with generous pension schemes, money management advice and life & dental insurance
– Regular salary reviews with structured career progression – become a fully qualified manager in just 5 years!
– Professional qualifications in chartered accountancy with ICAS or ICAEW all fully funded and supported
– We are partners with this Big 4 company – so we will be able to fast-track your application through the process if you are able to really show your motivation, as well as guiding you through the process!
Who is best suited to the role?
– You must be studying for or have graduated in any degree subject and be able to start a full-time role in September 2022
– You must be willing to travel (you will be working on client sites for the majority of the scheme!)
– You must have great communication and time management skills, attention to detail and a logical approach to business challenges
Apply here: http://sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/fast-track-audit-and-assurance-graduate-scheme-with-one-of-the-big-4-professional-services-companies-uk-wide/
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.