Want to become a specialist in your field? Or want unlimited earning potential? You can achieve this as a Recruitment Consultant.
Company: Recruitment Specialist in the Education Sector
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Brentford, London
Salary: £21,000 (increasing to £24,000 after 3 months) with uncapped commission and opportunity to DOUBLE salary within 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Who is the company?
Our client is a recruitment agency in the education sector, placing teachers, teaching assistants and SEN support staff, along with non-teaching roles like admin and finance assistants, welfare officers, and business managers. Our client is committed to developing future managers and leaders.
- Salary increase after 3 months.
- Industry-leading commission structure.
- Opportunity to DOUBLE your salary within 6 months – high fliers have exceeded this!
- £50 commission per candidate after your first 20 days.
- Hybrid working.
- Reduced working hours on school holiday periods.
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant?
- You will develop an expertise of market conditions in Education to consult with candidates and clients.
- You will place suitable candidates into schools to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals and provide feedback in a professional manner to candidates and clients, conducting regular service reviews to ensure continuous improvement.
- You will identify and attract candidates using all methods, including job boards, referrals, social media and word of mouth and consistently source candidates within your assigned patch of London, including teachers, teaching assistants and admin staff.
- You will shortlist and present suitably qualified and experienced applicants against defined job vacancies and facilitate business development by conducting client visits to ensure a high level of service.
- You will negotiate pay/charge rates with candidates and clients, build positive relationships, and uphold outstanding customer satisfaction and quality standards and source vacancies from clients by delivering successful marketing campaigns and sales calls to schools.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must be a graduate with a 2:1 or above.
- You must have 1 year or above of experience in a customer service, recruitment, sales or administrative role with excellent literacy and verbal communication skills.
- You must have a good understanding of the UK education system, be keen to start a long term career in recruitment and committed to working hard and attaining rapid promotions.
- You must be a trustworthy team player who is curious, willing to learn and presentable and confident in conducting interviews with candidates; competitive and outspoken with the tenacity to lead business development.
- You must be self-motivated, tenacious and resilient with the ability to identify opportunities, perform under pressure and meet targets and deadlines without direction.
The company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!