Join one of the fastest-growing, most innovative packaging companies in the UK and embark on the path towards a successful and rewarding career!
Company: Kite Packaging
Role: Events & Management Coordinator
Salary: £28,000- 32,000 (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business.
Who is the company?
- Kite is an industry-leading packaging company, specialising in buying and selling materials and promoting an environmentally friendly approach to packaging.
- Founded by a group of like-minded individuals over 20 years ago, the business prides itself on creating capital wealth for their employees, who are all actively encouraged to take a share ownership in the business and become partners.
- Kite is an over £140 million company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving results.
- In the past year Kite has been awarded ‘Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Midlands’ and ‘The Sunday Times Track 100 Fastest Profit Growth in the UK’.
- Being people focused and social responsibility are high on Kite’s agenda, supporting local charities which are chosen by the employees.
What is the role?
- You will be responsible for supporting Kite’s senior executive team with a wide range of tasks across a multitude of areas within the business.
- You will plan and manage different events including out of office biannual sales conferences for over 100 employees and group meetings within the company.
- The Events and Management Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the effective distribution of communication within the business.
- The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to support managing three of Kite’s graduate programmes.
Why should you apply?
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in the industry and work in a high performing and rewarding environment.
- You will get exposure to a fast-paced and innovative company that is passionate about growing the business and developing its employees.
- You will receive a range of benefits such as life insurance and Westfield Rewards.
- You will benefit from Kite’s employee share scheme and have the opportunity to become a shareholder in the business, financially benefiting from the company’s success!
- You will have the opportunity to work at Kite’s brand new state-of-the-art office space.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have previous experience in events, project management or a similar organisational role.
- You must have knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You should demonstrate outstanding organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You must be a communicative team-player, with prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask to meet deadlines.
- You must be the holder of a valid UK driver’s licence.
- Kite is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK.