Calling highly ambitious, flexible Graduates who are keen to work on private and commercial property projects!
Company: Ethos Facilities
Role: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Belgravia, London
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to join a forward-thinking, leading FM company where you will be a key player in the Major Projects team? Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor who is flexible, hardworking and adaptable to work in a vibrant and fast paced environment! If you want companywide exposure and quality industry training in a Quantity Surveying role, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a successful family business founded in 1997 with an outstanding portfolio of contractual projects with private and commercial
- Our client works with a range of high-end, recognisable residential clients, with a strong focus to maintain and build these relationships!
- Our client is a highly intelligent, young, and vibrant team of over 500 employees, where the company encourages everyone’s growth and potential.
- Our client is focussed on pushing boundaries and ensuring sustainability is at the forefront of their vision!
What is the role?
- You will assist in multiple areas such as tracking and logging invoices, carrying out Profit and Loss accounts, developing and editing quotations and lead meetings with the management team regarding profit and losses.
- You will deal with day-to-day enquiries surrounding invoicing.
- You will develop relevant competence with the clients CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) Systems.
- You will attend meetings with the Project Team as well as deal directly with contractors on day-to-day queries.
- You will be open to flexibility where no two days will look the same!
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent base salary from £30k with fantastic career progression in a top of their field company.
- You will receive top-end companywide training where you will have the opportunity to learn and understand all key areas of the business.
- You will receive 20 days holiday a year + bank holidays, as well as a company laptop and phone!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You will have received a top grade in a Quantity Surveying degree from a top university.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of mechanical and electrical terminology and technology!
- You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the market, contractors and pricing.
- You will be a highly flexible person who is willing to work well with other colleagues to meet deadlines.
- You will be excited to learn every aspect of the business where you won’t be limited to just one job function!
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!