Role: Equity Capital Markets Graduate Role
Start Date: ASAP
Who is the company?
- Redburn is Europe’s largest independent equities broker with offices in London, Paris, Madrid, New York and Boston.
- Redburn uses research to offer unique intelligence for clients, in order for them to make better investments.
- Redburn’s research is always timely, offering intel on the future prospects of a sector, trend or company.
- Redburn is renowned for client service quality, with independent and impartial research avoiding the conflicts of interest prevalent in the equity research market.
What is the role?
- You will meet clients to win business, collate information and develop and prepare client and investor materials.
- You will gather and process all key quantitative and qualitative information sources as inputs for internal monitoring purposes and external client pitches.
- You will monitor the financial markets on a daily basis and send market updates.
- You will present and pitch to clients, whilst maintaining all key information around the deal pipeline.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive experienced training and development to help you excel in your career.
- An open culture and lean structure to make you a valued part of the team from day one.
- You will have the opportunity to work with people from different teams, such as sales, trade and equity research.
- You will have your own responsibilities and gain experience presenting pitches to clients.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have at least a 2.1 degree at University. A degree in Business, Finance or Economics is preferred.
- Fluency in English and the ability to speak a second European language is particularly helpful.
- Ideally, you will have experience in Investment Banking and/or Equity Capital Markets.
- You must have an interest in the Financial Market with hunger and willingness to learn.
- You will be a positive, highly motivated self-starter with creative problem solving abilities.
- You must have strong quantitative, numerical and analytical skills.
- You should be able to work in a team, multi-task and function in a highly dynamic atmosphere.
- You must have strong attention to detail with outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!