Would you like to be a brand ambassador for an international technology company? Do you have great networks within your university? Do you want to earn some extra money to support your studies next year?
Cisco is looking for enthusiastic undergraduates to join its team of nationwide brand ambassadors for the 2021/22 academic year. You must be graduating in 2022 or 2023 to apply for these roles!
|Location:||Your University Campus/remote|
|Role:||Campus Brand Ambassador|
|Training Date:||22nd September or 24th September – tbc|
|Start Date:||4th October|
|Deadline:||10th September 2021|
Who is the company?
– Cisco is an international tech company with offices around the globe with their UK Headquarters in West London.
– They have over 30 years of experience across networking, domain security and much more.
– Cisco was named one of the ‘World Most Admired Companies’ by Fortune magazine and has been named the ‘Worlds #1 Best Workplace’ for the second year in a row!
What is the role?
– As a Campus Brand Ambassador, you’ll be promoting Cisco at your university, representing a global leader in technology.
– You’ll be responsible for using your university connections to promote Cisco’s brand and opportunities across all corners of campus.
– The campaign will take place over 8 weeks and you will complete 15 hours of work.
– In this flexible, paid role, your tasks will include lecture drops and accompanying shout outs, social media promotion, and promoting the brand face-to-face to your friends and peers.
– Using your networks you will be targeted to find at least 30 relevant peers to apply to Cisco’s opportunities.
Why should you apply?
– This role offers a great opportunity to learn about the culture and values of Cisco.
– You’ll gain exposure to a dynamic, world-leading firm in the IT industry.
– You’ll have the chance to network extensively and build up your campus connections whilst getting fantastic experience for your CV.
Who is best suited to this role?
– You can be from any Technical degree discipline, but you must be graduating in 2022/2023.
– You must be attending one of the following universities: Aston, Cambridge, Loughborough, Oxford or Sheffield Hallam University.
– You must be a confident, assertive go-getter that is able to think outside of the box.
– You must have a strong social media presence and be well-connected on campus for example through societies
– Those who are motivated to apply to Cisco and work with them long term.