Calling highly motivated, bright candidates looking for a career in the LNG Shipping industry!
Role: Associate Analyst -Performance
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to support the LNG and Shipping Operations team? Cheniere are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is quick to learn and interested in the LNG Industry. If you want to push boundaries and learn invaluable amounts to kick start your career, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Cheniere is a market leader in providing a reliable source of clean, secure and affordable energy to the world (LNG- Liquified Natural Gas). Energy that can reduce carbon emissions, help lead to cleaner air, and light homes and power factories – all produced and transported by modern energy infrastructure
- While approximately 85% of Cheniere’s LNG production capacity is contracted on a long-term basis, any LNG volume above this amount is available for Cheniere Marketing (London Office) to sell into the global market.
- Cheniere’s London office charters and operates state of the art LNG Vessels to deliver the LNG to customers globally from the USA.
- Our client is a global company with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Cheniere also has offices in London, Singapore, Washington, Beijing and Tokyo.
- Cheniere’s energy infrastructure represents more than $38 billion investment in the future of energy and is a demonstration of the company’s ability to execute!
What is the role?
- You will learn the fundamental processes relating to LNG cargo and shipping operations contracts
- You will be responsible for the performance of our state-of-the-art LNG fleet, including voyage management and the safe delivery of LNG to our customers according to contracts.
- You will be reporting directly to the Lead Analyst and have the ability to work independently within a small team environment.
Why should you apply?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get LNG cargo and shipping operations experience at a leading LNG company and play a key role within a fast-moving LNG Trading Organisation!
- You will receive a mentor and on-the-go training with a supportive team to develop competence within the LNG and Shipping operations field.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have an interest in the Shipping/LNG industry and be eager to learn!
- You will have, or be on track to achieve, a degree in Economics or Finance.
- You must have strong analytical skills and problem solving to hit the ground running with this exciting role.
- A candidate should be able to multi-task and function in a dynamic atmosphere, with a high level of initiative and responsibility.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and have some experience with the ability to adapt quickly to new software and systems. Programming competency is advantageous.
- You must have strong attention to detail with outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!