Would You Like to be a Brand Ambassador for Top Intellectual Property Firm, Carpmaels & Ransford?
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious, creative and passionate about diversity? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in Intellectual Property, while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? Leading Patent Attorney firm Carpmaels & Ransford are looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2022/23 academic year…
Company: Carpmaels & Ransford
Locations: Your University Campus
Role: On-Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour for a 15 hour campaign
Universities accepted: Bristol, Cambridge, Imperial, Manchester and UCL
Start Date: September 2022
Deadline: 31st July 2022
Who are Carpmaels & Ransford?
- Carpmaels & Ransford manage some of the world’s leading brand and IP portfolios.
- They are a leading European intellectual property firm, acting for many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies.
- They embrace diversity and ensure that equality and inclusivity inform every part of their people strategy.
- The commitments they make in their Corporate Social Responsibility programme are an integral part of their business and reflect and inform their values.
What is the role?
- As a Campus Brand Ambassador, you will be representing the leading intellectual property firm Carpmaels & Ransford at your university.
- You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs and events to social media posts and society engagement.
- You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness particularly within Black heritage and ethnic minority communities. You will do so by coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms in line with guidelines provided by Carpmaels & Ransford.
- You will also be required to organise events, and attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus.
Why should you apply?
- Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time.
- Opportunity to represent a leading European Intellectual Property Firm.
- Chance to network extensively on campus.
- A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
- Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to the role?
We want to hear from you if….
- You attend one of the following universities: Bristol, Cambridge, Imperial, Manchester and UCL.
- You are enthusiastic and enterprising.
- You have fantastic campus connections.
- You should have high attention to detail and be a good marketeer.
- You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections.
- You have the full right to work in the UK – this is a self employed role so unfortunately those with student VISAs cannot apply.
- You are currently studying towards one of the following degrees (or related degrees):
- Biological/Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular Biology
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science