Join one of the fastest-growing, most innovative packaging companies in the UK and embark on the path towards a successful and rewarding career!
Company: Kite Packaging
Role: Graduate Technical Co-ordinator
Start Date: ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business.
Who is the company?
- Kite is an industry-leading packaging company, specialising in buying and selling materials and promoting an environmentally friendly approach to packaging.
- Founded by a group of like-minded individuals over 20 years ago, the business prides itself on creating capital wealth for their employees, who are all actively encouraged to take a share ownership in the business and become partners.
- Kite is an over £100 million company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving results.
What is the role?
- You will be joining Kite’s Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and Design team, focused on creating solutions for some of the largest Aerospace, Automotive and Engineering companies in the industry, using different materials.
- The successful candidate’s primary role will be to work from design briefs and concepts, developing them through to completion. This will involve regular interaction with the sales, technical sales, purchasing, commercial and logistics teams.
- The Graduate Technical Co-ordinator will be responsible for updating, reviewing, and outputting technical drawings before distributing them to, and communicating with, relevant departments and external suppliers.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining hazardous goods certification, producing drop testing reports and producing customer data.
Why should you apply?
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in the industry and work in a high performing and rewarding environment.
- You will get exposure to some of the most innovative products and solutions in the UK market. You will receive full training upon joining the company.
- You will receive a range of benefits such as the opportunity to become a shareholder, life insurance and Westfield Rewards.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 from university with a strong educational background. (Please note: a degree in Engineering is desirable but not essential).
- You must have knowledge of CAD programmes, preferably SolidWorks.
- You must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and strong commercial awareness.
- You must be a team-player, with prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!