Company: Privately Owned International Recruitment Partner
Role: Graduate Recruitment and Delivery Consultant
Salary: £23,000 (+ Commission)
Start Date: January/February 2022
Join a business where you will be driven to succeed to your full potential! You will work with a highly diverse team where you will be able to explore the European markets as well as UK Public and Private sector clients. If you are a highly driven and enthusiastic graduate ready to focus on your clients, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is an International Recruitment Company headquartered in the UK, with offices across the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, and Australia.
- Specialising within IT, Telecommunications, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, and Oil and Gas sectors across Europe and Asia Pacific.
- An international group of organisations employing around 900 people across Europe and Asia Pacific with over 1000 contractors working for an extensive portfolio of clients.
What is the role?
- As a Recruitment Consultant, it will be your job to develop new business and find suitable candidates for your client’s requirements for either our Life Sciences or IT team.
- You will be responsible for sourcing and selecting candidates, and database maintenance.
- You will conduct telephone interviews with candidates as well as manage candidates and their expectations.
- You will focus on Business Development in order to acquire new clients and develop the existing client portfolio including client meetings.
- As a delivery consultant, you will focus on public and private sectors where you will focus on liaising with candidates, in a face-paced environment.
- Operate life sciences European sciences (recruitment consultant).
Why should you apply?
- You will benefit from an excellent fixed salary package., alongside a transparent commission structure that allows uncapped earnings.
- Amazing career progression opportunities with a clear internal progression path, performance adapted to each person.
- You will join a fantastic working culture, where there is a diverse yet close-knit team with regular team nights out and lunches!
- You will receive ongoing training from a dedicated Training and Development Team that will help you to learn everything you need to know to become a successful Recruiter with a structured training program and ongoing training and coaching sessions.
- As well as an exciting team and company-wide incentives! Such as high achievers’ skiing trip and international Christmas Party previously held in amazing locations – Barcelona and Germany.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You are a recent graduate who is highly motivated to succeed in their role and future.
- You are happy to travel within Europe in order to meet clients and further build connections.
- You have excellent communication skills and are driven to provide the best possible customer service to your clients and candidates.
- You have 0-3 years’ experience in recruitment. The training programme will allow you to truly build your skills even if you join with no previous recruitment experience.
- Being a fluent German or French speaker is a bonus!
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!