One of Big 4 is looking for exceptional graduates for their Audit grad scheme in Aberdeen
Company: One of the Big 4
Start Date: September 2022
Duration: 3 years
Application Deadline: 15th July 2022
Who is the company?
- As a benchmark for global standards in professional services, and the recipient of numerous awards, this firm prioritises diversity and inclusivity – an ideal place to kickstart your career!
- Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational, industry- leading firm with offices and opportunities all around the world.
- As a Times Top 100 Top 20 Graduate Employer, you’ll join one of the world’s best companies to develop your career.
- As a benchmark for global standards in professional services, and the recipient of numerous awards, you’ll learn from excellent professionals within your own team and your clients’ key stakeholders.
What is the role?
- This ACA intensive programme allows you to focus purely on your professional qualifications in your first year. You will be studying full time near an office hub, where you will be studying to pass 14/15 exams.
- In the remaining two years of your training contract you can concentrate on building up a fantastic range of work experience (with only one exam left to complete) and will have the technical knowledge to apply within the workplace.
- Audit involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
- You will go into businesses of all sizes, speaking to senior managers and directors and requesting the information you need to conduct an accurate audit.
- You’re helping to ensure that big businesses are held accountable for their actions.
Why should you apply?
- Your work will make a positive difference for businesses and to society, as well as to shape the future of the profession.
- You’ll work within a global company, with various international clients within a number of industry sectors.
- The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits – you will work with some of the latest technologies.
- As you progress you’ll also take on greater responsibilities. You may become your client’s main contact, regularly working from their offices and spotting profitable business opportunities to take the lead on too.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You are resilient, agile and have a curious mindset.
- You are looking for an environment where you can thrive, and work alongside some of the brightest minds in business and the support this brings.
- You have achieved at least a minimum Grade 6 GCSE (Equivalent to a Grade B) in Maths and English Language.
- You have achieved a minimum 2:1 at degree level in any discipline and have 120 UCAS points (equivalent to BBB at A-Level) under the 2017 tariff point system at A-Level. (Note: We only consider a candidate’s ‘top’ 3 A-level grades and do not accept General Studies).
- The deadline for (graduate) visa sponsorship candidates has now passed, only candidates with right to work in UK can be considered from now on. There will be roles in the future with a later start date which can accept VISA applicants.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!