Join a fast paced data processing team and explore a variety of brands and their advertising campaigns.
Company: Market Data Research Firm
Role: Operations Executive
Location: Warwick and WFH
Salary:£22,000-24,000 (Depending on Experience)
Start Date: ASAP
If you are a logical thinking graduate, seeking to explore the influence of advertising aided by brand tracking this role is perfect for you. You will join a close-knit team of like-minded and engaged individuals working on data from some of the UK’s largest ad campaigns including Channel 4, Bupa, Waitrose, John Lewis, Halfords, KP, Dreams – and more!
Who is the company?
- Join one of the UK’s most interesting market research firms, providing campaign tracking of their client advertising campaigns some of which include; Bupa, Channel 4, John Lewis, and Waitrose.
- The company aids in bringing the customer’s voice alive into the decision-making process. Through collating and analysing performance data and converting it into marketing strategies and advice.
- The company invests strongly in their employees, with a culture of openness and collaboration, demonstrated through an annual budget to learn a new life skill as well as a budget for personal development.
What is the role?
- You will be joining the data operations team dealing with numbers and the analytical end of the research.
- Your responsibilities will include transforming worded questionnaires into engaging, visual, multi-device online surveys.
- Alongside this, further responsibilities will also include, using market research software to process interviews into Excel data to analyse and fully understand the client’s brand campaign successes.
- You will be fully trained on the various software suites that they use, with one-on-one training from existing team members.
- They have a non-hierarchical office structure, the use of OKR’s – objectives and key results are in place to base pay rises off of this.
Why should you apply?
- You will join a relaxed, social atmosphere in the office and benefit from an inclusive culture whether you choose to come into the office or choose to work remotely. An overall flexible working schedule.
- You will receive an annual team bonus which is linked to company growth overall.
- You will have accessible transport systems and amenities located near to the office – Warwick Parkway train station and Warwick town centre.
- The company is working towards a B Corp certification. With the mission to be a business that meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
- You will have the option to join company gym sessions (currently outside) – with a Personal Trainer on Monday and Thursday for HIIT and Yoga on Wednesdays.
- Other Benefits include:
- Wellbeing support
- Lunch and Learn
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Top spec laptop and tech
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have achieved a 2.1 or above at degree level in a STEM subject or numerical discipline.
- You are resilient and a self-starter as this role will require you to fully immerse yourself into the ongoings of the business and the clients.
- You have the drive and desire to learn in the role.
- You are interested in the exploration of consumer data and the implications which it has on the business world.
- You have a strong understanding of Excel, experience of specific statistical software such as SPSS would be a bonus but it is not mandatory.
- You must have the right to work in the UK. However, VISAs can be sponsored on occasion.