This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your language skills and gain sales experience in a fast-growing sector.
Role: Inside Sales Role
Location: Remote (Preferably close to Reading)
Salary: £26,000 – 30,000 (Depending on Experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Who is the company?
Our client is an award winning RegTech company founded in 2018, established to provide services to financial institutions so that they can comply with Open Banking and EU regulation. They do this through their world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, enabling their clients to provide open banking services to their customers.
They have a dynamic, international working culture with the founders and many team members having backgrounds with prestigious financial services and technology firms.
What is the role?
- The role involves establishing a network of connections and having a good understanding of the market, selling to top financial institutions and blue-chip technical service platforms.
- Although most appointments will be self-generated based on strategic targets, there is an opportunity to be the first response to inbound sales enquiries and some partner generated introductions. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales and will work closely with the commercial sales team across Europe.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building an early value proposition within each prospect, with the objective of securing a qualified appointment for the market-based Regional Business Development Manager.
- Performance will be measured on both the quality of activity undertaken and the conversion to appointments secured.
Why should you apply?
- An excellent opportunity to take on responsibility early in the role and to drive sales for this growing company in an exciting sector.
- Product and Industry training including sales coaching – you will be able to develop your own expertise and sector knowledge.
- A chance to learn from high-caliber individuals and benefit from their significant expertise within the industry.
- A performance related bonus is offered plus private healthcare and share options.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have at least business proficiency in one or more European languages (in addition to English).
- You must be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be able to show confidence in relationship building and be able to work well independently.
- A person who can build and execute a clear strategy and approach for new prospects.
- An individual who can build effective plans to identify and engage multi-functional decision makers across large and complex organisational structures.
- You must have core IT competencies and professional social media experience.
- Konsentus is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!