Companies: 1. The UK’s leading IT infrastructure provider
2. Direct Sales business of technical Equipment
Roles: 1. Sales Executive Graduate Programme
2. Commercial Graduate Scheme
Salary: £Competitive + Generous Commission Schemes + Benefits
Locations: London, Marlow, Hampshire, Manchester, Dublin, Leeds, Bristol, Glasgow, Heathrow & Birmingham
Start Date: Flexible
Deadline to apply: 29/04/19
Apply now below!
What are the roles?
– As a Sales Executive you’ll be securing new business with organisations across the UK, cold-calling and selling IT solutions on behalf of clients such as Microsoft, HPE, Cisco and many more
– As you become more established in the role, you will focus on enhancing those existing accounts and client relationships you’ve built, selling more products into less clients – you get to control how much you earn and want to develop
Commercial Graduate Scheme:
– This commercial graduate scheme will see you selling award-winning technical equipment to a hugely diverse client base, spending 2 days per week cold-calling and arranging client meetings
– The other 3 days you will be driving to those client meetings in your brand new Audi A3 company car, pitching & presenting world-first products to these different businesses