Capital One is looking for enthusiastic undergraduates to join their team of fantastic brand ambassadors for the second semester of this academic year. You could use your brilliant campus connections to earn money alongside your studies while getting fantastic exposure to this amazing financial services company!
Company: Capital One
Location: Your University Campus
Role: Campus Brand Ambassador
Universities Accepted: Nottingham, Nottingham Trent, Warwick, Aston, Leicester, Birmingham, Loughborough, Sheffield, Manchester Metropolitan and Birmingham City
Start Date: February 2022
Deadline: 14th January 2022
Who is the company?
- Capital One is one of the UKs leading credit card providers and are the only provider with a 4-star rated credit card from Fairbanking.
- Capital One’s mission is to change banking for good by bringing humanity, ingenuity and simplicity to credit cards.
- The Capital One Impact Initiative advances socioeconomic mobility by advocating for an inclusive society, building thriving communities and creating financial tools that enrich lives.
What is the role?
- As a Campus Brand Ambassador, you’ll be the face of Capital One at your university, representing a company that is focused on creating a world where everyone has an equal opportunity to prosper.
- You’ll be responsible for using your university connections, existing networks and social media platforms to promote.
- You will be responsible for increasing Capital One’s Brand Awareness on your campus particularly in Black Heritage communities.
- You will be driving diverse and quality applications to their opportunities.
- In this flexible, paid role, your tasks can include lecture shoutouts, social media promotion, society engagement and promoting the brand face-to-face to your friends and peers.
- We encourage your creativity in this role and value your contribution to how you think would be best to promote on your campus.
Why should you apply?
- This role offers a great opportunity to learn about the culture and values of Capital One.
- You’ll be part of a dynamic, ambitious company, which places diversity and inclusion at the core of its values.
- You’ll have the chance to network extensively and build up your campus connections whilst getting fantastic experience for your CV.
- This is a flexible role where we will support you to manage your own time so that this role fits into your existing commitments and you can earn a salary alongside your studies.
Who is best suited to this role?
- We’re looking for mature, friendly and enthusiastic individuals with attention to detail, fantastic interpersonal skills.
- You must display confidence and have a strong social media presence across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- You must be attending one of the following universities: Nottingham, Nottingham Trent, Warwick, Aston, Leicester, Birmingham, Loughborough, Sheffield, Manchester Metropolitan and Birmingham City.
- Ideally, you will be studying Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Computer Science, an Engineering degree or PPE.