“What is an Asset Manager?
“Which intern and graduate opportunities are available for students like me at Schroders?”
“I’d really like to work in asset management, but I worry that my degree and skills won’t be relevant.”
If any of the above sound like YOU, then you definitely need to attend Schroders’ upcoming careers event! Schroders are passionate about improving their gender diversity and so this event is for female candidates in their penultimate year (2022 graduation) or final year (2021 graduation). This insight day is a chance for you to take control of your future career and to potentially secure a place on one of Schroders’ internship or graduate programmes.
Where? Delivered virtually via Zoom
When? 11 November approx. 10am – 4pm
What? There will be a talk, a Q&A panel, lunch & networking
1. Meet senior partners, key hiring managers and recent graduate trainees
2. Get a feel for the culture and environment
3. Use the event as a fast-track onto one of their fantastic internships!
4. Ask as many questions as you can!
Deadline: 26th October 2020
You can be from any degree background to come along to the event; however, you must be on track to receive a 2:1 in your studies.
Who is Schroders?
– Based in central London in a brand-new office, Schroders is a globally renowned, locally run Asset Management firm, which has over £500 billion in assets under management.
– Boasting a worldwide reach, Schroders has a long history of always keeping clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do.
– For over two centuries and more than seven generations, they’ve grown and developed their expertise in tandem with their interests.
What is the event?
-This event is an invaluable opportunity to learn about Schroders, as well as internships and graduate roles on offer.
– The day will consist of an ‘Introduction to Schroders’, a Q&A panel to answer all your questions, and networking with Schroders’ partners, hiring managers and recent graduate trainees.
– There will also be a speed interview session, where they will find the business areas most suited to you and match you up to the relevant hiring manager!