Company: Taylor Wessing
Role: Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour, 15 hours
Location: Birmingham, Bristol, Exeter, Liverpool, Nottingham, Warwick, York, Durham, Newcastle, Leeds
Start Date: September 2020
Training Date: September 2020
Degrees Accepted: Law
Deadline to apply: 10/06/20
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing the leading law firm Taylor Wessing at your university
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs and collateral drops, to social media posts and society engagement
– You will also be required to organise social events such as drop-ins, helping with careers fairs and ensuring that the brand you are representing is spread far and wide across campus
– There is a potential that this will be a digital brand ambassador role, dependent on guidelines this Autumn.
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent a leading law firm
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Impart your invaluable knowledge on to those looking for a career in law
– Looks fantastic on your CV!