Transport Support Coordinator Wanted!
Join our TV and Film Industry Supplier today!
Company: Location One
Role: Transport Support Coordinator
Location: Barking, London
Start Date: ASAP
This TV and film set provider is looking for driven, positive, and collaborative graduates to join their team as a Transport Support Coordinator. With the opportunity to gain firsthand management experience in an exciting fast-paced environment, this is a fantastic role to launch your career!
Who is the company?
- The company specialise in the hire and delivery of on-set equipment, where they’re the UK’s go-to service provider for last-minute equipment hire.
- The company’s services are varied; from water services and event cleanup to temporary ground protection, they are widely ranged which you will be directly responsible for.
- They’re a very close-knit team where collaboration and support are at the heart of the company culture! You will be surrounded by very motivated people who really want to make an impact on the industry!
What is the role?
- The role requires regular reporting to the Branch Manager where you will need to show responsibility for the logistics of driver routes and delivery collections to maximise efficiency.
- Organise inter-depot transfers and liaise with other members of the Branch Management Team to ensure inventory transfer processes are followed.
- Rescheduling routes as and when required due to any last minute changes where you will be responsible for tracking and monitoring deliveries and collections and keeping project managers informed of any issues.
- The role will require the management, support and training of drivers to ensure full compliance, as well as keeping up to date with relevant company policies.
Why should you apply?
- You will benefit from an excellent starting salary from 25k with a great training structure!
- The company will provide a fantastic starting point for your career with excellent progression where you will be joining a team of experts in their field!
- You will be working in an extremely fast-paced, varied environment where no two days will look the same!
- You will have no two days the same due to each project having its own unique delivery criteria and transport routes which will need to be adjusted accordingly.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You are calm under pressure, a positive attitude and adaptable. Being flexible is a must!
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and can build effective working relationships.
- You are a strongly independent, organised individual who is a natural problem-solver as you will be necessary in productive outcomes.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!