Gain invaluable experience with amazing progression opportunities
Company: Bespoke Education Provider
Role: Trainee EA/PA
Location: Aldershot, Guildford/Bramley
Salary:£26,000-30,000 (Depending on Experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you someone who is a go-getter and your friends would reach out to in need? This brilliant opportunity to become an executive assistant for our client, who is a CEO looking to develop people and support her with the day-to-day runnings across her exciting portfolio! If this sounds like you, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client provides bespoke education services focusing on Mental Health Education in schools and at home. The client as a director also runs two companies as well as being an avid investor in start-ups.
- This role has become available as her current P. A is moving to head up the social media coordination role and to manage one of the company’s interests daily. The CEO is looking for someone who is willing to put in the hours needed to both support her and meet her companies needs. Currently, the main role is in Aldershot, Guildford / Bramley areas. However, you will need to be able to drive as you may be required to travel for the role.
What is the role?
- With this role you will ‘shadow’ the CEO’s day as well as carry out duties such as recording meetings, formal and ad hoc, through taking fast effective minutes.
- You will also be completing records and spreadsheets of accountancy data and analysis connected to these as well as carrying out research.
- This is an executive role, however fortnightly your work will be carried out at her home and you may need to occasionally liaise with the CEO’s employees.
- You will have occasionally be required for some regular late evening work (twice a term) to act as a clerk / minute-taker at the Trustee meetings.
- Additionally, there are meetings occasionally associated with investment companies for which you will be paid overtime.
Why should you apply?
- You will be provided with brilliant business development opportunities and have the ability to progress constantly.
- As mentioned you will be working closely with the CEO therefore, absolute loyalty and confidentiality are paramount for your success. This will provide you hands-on learning and teaching and in return, you can expect excellent development and salary increase possibilities.
- You will benefit from working and communicating with managers across the CEO’s business portfolio and an events and social media coordinator.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have a strong passion for marketing, business, literature, research, education, and understanding of mental health, philanthropy, and the arts.
- You have studied at a degree level in either Business, Marketing, English, English Literature, or other creative subjects.
- You have exemplary verbal and written language skills and strong general technology skills (Word, Excel, Email).
- You present yourself well as an individual you are well dressed, well-spoken, and are overall interesting to talk to.
- You are a go-getter as this role will provide you the opportunity to grow.
- You need to have a full UK Driver’s Licence.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!