Want to apply your entrepreneurial flair in the fast-paced world of trading? Looking to join an ambitious, award- winning FinTech? Our client is looking for exceptional graduates seeking an exciting trading graduate programme.
Company: A Global Trading FinTech
Role: Graduate Trader
Salary: €51,000 + Generous Bonus
Start Date: Flexible (from September)
Deadline: 31st July 2020
Who is the company?
- Our client is an award-winning and globally-renowned Trading FinTech which specialises in quoting bid and offer prices for over 6,500 Exchange Traded Products (ETP) listings.
- They provide liquidity in ETP listings globally with access to over 161 trading venues in 40 countries around the world.
- This FinTech is progressive and fast-growing, harnessing a range of innovative methods and technologies such as algorithmic trading, AI and Machine Learning to capitalise on trading opportunities.
- They are well-known for cultivating an entrepreneurial, innovative and team-oriented culture that brings out the best in every single employee.
What is the role?
- You’ll begin with an extensive 3-month training programme, during which you’ll learn all about the business and the mathematics behind their pricing. You will also go through trading simulations and quantitative classes delivered by Senior Traders.
- As you begin to take on more responsibilities, you’ll start monitoring markets, making split-second portfolio adjustments, and you’ll finish your onboarding program with a real trading project with other Graduate Traders.
- Once you’ve completed your training, you’ll be assigned to one of their 4 trading desks according to your strengths and talents. These are: Spread Trading, Quantitative Trading, Tech Trading or Screen Trading.
Why should you apply?
- You will be able to start a long lasting career in the exciting and vibrant city of Amsterdam.
- Founded in 2004, they retain their collaborative ‘one team’ culture, while their flat hierarchy allows everyone to be influential and thrive.
- Their in-house academy encourages continuous learning to grow the best and brightest future traders.
- There are huge career progression opportunities with generous discretionary annual bonus structures.
- They offer extraordinary perks including an in-house bar, in-house gym, games room, company boat, nutritionists and a masseuse.
Who is best suited to this role?
- Your passion for the financial markets is more important than any formal financial education or training.
- You must be a creative problem solver, with excellent mathematical and analytical abilities.
- You must be able to work individually and as part of a team with a willingness to speak your mind.
- You must be a self-starter, able to perform well under pressure, thinking logically and strategically in a fast-paced environment.
- You do not have to speak any Dutch to be eligible for this position, but you must be fluent in English.